Spanish Studies Abroad is committed to helping make your dreams of studying in another country a reality. Toward that end, we're open to discussing the possibility of payment plans. If you would like to explore this option, please contact your Admissions Advisor by calling (413) 256-0011 and let them know you're interested in a payment plan.
This sample payment plan is for a student attending the 2014 Barcelona Summer Program. Your payment plan would be different, but follow a similar model.
The total balance of this sample program fee is $5,700, which includes the $100 payment plan option fee. The repayment schedule and terms are outlined below:
|Non-Refundable Deposit– Due 10 days after acceptance||$300|
|First Payment – Due February 15, 2014||$900|
|Second Payment-Due March 15, 2014||$900|
|Third Payment-Due April 15, 2014||$900|
|Fourth Payment-Due May 15, 2014||$900|
|Fifth Payment-Due June 15, 2014||$900|
|Final Payment – Due July 15, 2014||$900|
- Remit payments by check made payable to Spanish Studies Abroad, Inc, 446 Main Street, Amherst MA 01002, or by credit card.
- Payments must be received by the due dates specified above.
- If the account becomes delinquent on any listed payment, the entire amount will become payable immediately.
- A $100 payment plan fee will be added to the program costs.
- Immediate notification to Spanish Studies Abroad MUST be made if a situation arises causing the potential for default.
- Agreement to and acceptance of the payment plan schedule and terms outlined above.