Are you excited to go abroad, and willing to share your enthusiasm with others? If so, apply by submitting a pre-departure video, and if selected commit to recording a second video upon returning from your program.
- $50 grant for semester and summer programs
Ten students will be selected from the pool of applicants. Selection is based on the following:
Submission of a two-minute pre-departure video before the scholarship application deadline. This is a self-interview in which the student answers the question: "Why did you choose to go abroad with Spanish Studies Abroad?"
Submission must be hosted on YouTube, and a link mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are selected, you will be awarded your grant upon submitting a 3 - 5 minute self-interview within one month of your return home. In this video, you must provide a retrospective of your time abroad, how it both met your expectations and exceeded them, and a brief recap of your favorite memory and why you chose it.
Spring Semester Programs
- Scholarship Application Deadline: October 15
- Award Notification: October 20
Fall Semester Programs
- Scholarship Application Deadline: May 15
- Award Notification: May 20
- Scholarship Application Deadline: April 15
- Award Notification: April 20