Studying abroad requires a significant commitment to personal responsibility. While on a Spanish Studies Abroad program, you are, in effect, a cultural ambassador for your home country, a representative of your home institution, and a member of your adoptive community. As part of the application process, you agree to apply the same standards of conduct and academic integrity while abroad as you would at your home institution. These standards include, but are not limited to:
- Following honest academic standards and maintaining your commitment to academic growth.
- Strict adherence to host country laws and customs.
- Respect for host families and fellow program participants.
- Respect for Spanish Studies Abroad property, professors and staff.
- General personal and academic practices in line with those outlined by your home institution.