Design a program with your students in mind. Below are sample proposals that have run in the summer, semester or for a short term of study. Our Customized Programs are offered in Spain (Seville, Alicante, Barcelona), Argentina (Córdoba), Puerto Rico, Cuba and Multi-city destinations.
Run a program alongside any of our regular terms (Summer, May, January, Semester) and take advantage of our established courses, support staff and faculty. This type of program works well for those with enrollment concerns, or issues finding an accompanying faculty. This option offers your students a wide range of courses to choose from.
- Intensive Program in Seville (January or Summer Terms)
- Semester Program in Seville (Fall or Spring)
- May Term in Seville
- Semester Program in Alicante (Fall or Spring)
- Intensive Program in Alicante (January, September or Summer Terms)
- Semester Program in Barcelona (Fall, Spring)
- Summer Program in Barcelona
- Semester Program in Córdoba (Fall or Spring)
- Summer Program in Córdoba
Custom Designed Programs
Anything is possible for your students. Custom design your program with your own dates, structure, academic components, courses, excursions, and housing. Courses taught by your teachers and/or ours. The possibilities are endless. Spanish Studies Abroad will help guide you through this process.
This option is ideal for those who are seeking to add a short-term educational travel component to a course. These programs are typically 1-2 weeks and consist of visits and activities in multiple cities. They are offered at any time of the year and can include as little or as much as you need.
- Cultural Travel Program: Madrid, Granada & Seville (4-Star Hotels)
- Cultural Travel Program: Madrid, Granada & Seville (Low-Cost Hostels)
We work with academic departments that want to incorporate a global experience in a specific area. We design programs in all fields, incorporating specialized lectures and visits. Program fields we have worked in include engineering, business, health sciences, anthropology, dance, sports and more.
Please contact us at info[at]spanishstudies[dot]org for more information.