Would you like to share your study abroad experience with other students who are interested in studying abroad? The Spanish Studies Abroad Alumni Ambassador Program offers students returning from Spanish Studies programs the opportunity to serve as an alumni representative on their college campus. In addition to being a fun activity, this is also a great way to handle some of the reverse culture shock that you may be experiencing.
- Representing Spanish Studies Abroad at a study abroad fair
- Giving a presentation to a Spanish class
- Writing an article for the Spanish Studies Newsletter
- Setting up a table on campus
- Hosting a "Culture Night" with your campus's Spanish Club and answering any questions about your study abroad experiences with Spanish Studies Abroad
- Sharing photos with Spanish Studies Abroad
First read the Ambassador Packet, which includes details and instructions on completing ambassador projects. Then send an e-mail to your regional contact (see below). We will be happy to assist you in planning your project and mail you any materials that you will need to complete it.
|For students attending school in:||Please Contact:|
|AL, AR, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA,
MD, MS, NC, SC, OK, TN, TX, VA, WV, Puerto Rico
|Julia Pearce, Institutional Relations Coordinator
|CT, MA, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, Eastern Canada||Mackenzie Stevenson, Institutional
|AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MO, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY, Western Canada||Paula Haeder, Institutional Relations