Spanish Studies Program | Havana, CubaApply Now
Spanish Studies Program
- Fall or Spring Terms
- Classes scheduled Monday through Thursday
- Average class size: 10
- Prerequisite: successful completion of one semester of intermediate college level Spanish or the equivalent
- Class standing junior or senior during program
- 3.0 GPA in Spanish coursework required
- 13 - 16 credits per semester
All courses are taught by Cuban university professors with extensive experience in teaching American students.
STUDY TRIPS AND CULTURAL VISITS
All-inclusive program-sponsored excursions to places such as Old Havana, the Museum of the Revolution, Farmers' Markets, grassroots community centers, jazz, salsa and hip-hop concerts, Cienfuegos province, the colonial city of Trinidad, and more!
While in Havana, participants in our program will reside at Casa Vera, a small, friendly casa particular within a 20-minute walk of the Universidad de La Habana.
More program information coming soon.